Chamonix Ski and Aiguille du Midi from Geneva
- Ride the cable car Aiguille du Midi to the summit
- Ski in one of the world’s most renowned resorts
- Equipment rental and transportation included
Take a day trip to Chamonix from Geneva and spend time skiing at one of the world’s most renowned resorts. With ski equipment rental, Aiguille du Midi cable car ticket and transportation included, all you have to worry about is staying upright.
Make your own way to the prearranged location in central Geneva, then hop inside a comfortable coach and set off on a scenic 90-minute drive across the France-Switzerland border. Pass through the stunning Arve Valley before arriving at Chamonix, a famous Alpine village that sits in the shadow of Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the European Alps.
Board the Cable car of Aiguille du Midi, at the summit of the mountain at 3842m be amazed by the breath taking views on the Alps!
Descend back down to Chamonix, then get kitted out for an afternoon of skiing. Strap on your provided boots and skis, and venture out onto the slopes. Use your half-day ski pass to access the slopes of the Brevént or Grands Montets ski areas, both located within the Chamonix Valley. Whether you are a novice or a competent skier, you’ll be able to find a run to suit your skill level. Experience the thrill of zooming down the slopes, surrounded by gigantic mountain peaks and valleys, which act as a reminder of nature’s power.
In the early evening, depart from Chamonix and return to the original start point in Geneva, where your experience concludes.
- Bus trip
- Ski pass
- Equipment rent (Ski, helmet, boots, poles)
- Aiguille du Midi Cable car ticket
- Ski clothes
- Ski instructor
- Children aged (4-12): reduced
Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Meet your tour at the Geneva Bus Station, next to the Key Tours sign. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to events departure.
- Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border (Visa whenever applicable)
- Note copies of passports (Visa whenever applicable) will not be accepted
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- Children under 3 years of age are not allowed in the cable car
- Daily at 8.30am
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Experience is available from December to April
- Note that this event does not operate on 25 December and 1 January
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
Take the opportunity to discover two cities in one day: Board for a ride through the Arve valley and...
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic ...
On this interactive discovery experience across Geneva’s Old Town, you will solve riddles via a web ...