Gijón aquarium skip-the-line tickets
- Admire the greatest diversity of marine fauna and flora displayed in a medium-seized aquarium in the world
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
The aquarium of Gijón recreates sixty different fresh water and natural marine habitats. A journey through the diverse ecosystems takes you through the greatest diversity of marine fauna and flora displayed in a medium-seized aquarium in the world.
Enjoy a great route through scenarios created by water, some of them remote and full of mystery and others more accessible but equally surprising. Gijón Aquarium offers a journey through the settings created by the planet’s different oceans, seas and rivers such as the Atlantic, Pacific or the Red Sea.
It covers an area of 4,000 square metres and gives visitors the chance to admire 4,000 examples of more than 400 marine species (such as otters, sturgeon, Megallanic penguins and sharks) in tanks containing from 1 million to 100 litres of water. Gijón Aquarium is also the only one in Spain where you can see all five groups of vertebrates (mammals, reptiles, amphibians, birds and fish) and where there is a unique recreation of a Cantabrian river.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the aquarium of Gijón
- Food an drinks
- Infant 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-14 years old: reduced
- Senior 65+: reduced
Playa de Poniente S/N 33212, Gijón, Asturias, Spain
- The ticket gives access to the aquarium once
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- From 1 to 9 September: open from 10.30am to 8.00pm
- From 10 to 30 September: open from 10.30am to 7.00pm
- From 1 October to 29 February: open from 10.30am to 6.30pm
- From 1 to 31 March: open Monday to Thursday from 10.30am to 6.30pm and Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10.30am to 7.00pm
- From 1 March to 30 June: open Monday to Thursday from 10.30am to 7.00pm and Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10.30am to 8.00pm
- From 1 July to 31 August: open from 10.30am to 10.00pm
- Closed: 25 December, 1 January
Big Opening Circus Fridays ¡La mejor sesión para no parar de bailar! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC : DJ OUMA...
█ Voltage x HEX █ The Belgian festival lands in Barcelona for the first time with this brand new col...
Domingo 15 de Marzo, After Brunch empieza a lo grande este 2020 con su 5 Aniversario, hemos elegido ...
NORLS TODOS LOS VIERNES Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress ...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
Víspera de Festivo!!! Eso significa que hoy se lía mucho más que de costumbre un martes. Para esta o...