Night walking tour and craft beer tasting in Girona
- Walk through the oldest areas of the city at night
- Taste some local craft beer
- Set foot in places where historic battles and massacres took place
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
We’re used to seeing cities in broad daylight... But the darkness of the night gives a magical, intimate and charming vibe to them. And what a better way to finish this tour than with a tasting of 3 local beers and some of the local’s favorite drink, ratafia?
When the sun goes down, you will start walking through the oldest areas of the city. Streets that are not illuminated enough where you may see a ghost or some spirit, where you can hear legendary myths or set foot in places where historic battles and massacres took place. And, to finish the route, what better than savoring some local craft beer or the most traditional drink: the Ratafia, a liquor made from green nuts and a large number of aromatic plants. What a treat!
- Guided tour
Plaça de Sant Feliu, Girona, Espanya
Cul de la Lleona statute at Plaça de Sant Feliu
- There is a minimum of 2 participants for this activity
- Friday at 10.00pm
You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figueres, within L'...
- Dalí Museum You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figue...
If you like a spot of angling, this deep sea fishing trip in the Atlantic is right up your street. Y...
Discover the city of Girona through the blockbuster TV series Game of Thrones and visit the exact pl...
SATURDAY 18/01 DANNY ROMERO One of the pioneers of urban music in our country with such classics as ...
SATURDAY 2.1 . RAUW ALEJANDRO . One of the most anticipated artists comes to Millennium full of hits...