Just a short drive from the beaches of the Gold Coast, Goondawanna Rainforests have so much to offer and are the perfect spot for your personalised, small-group experience. You'll explore with your expert local guide who will take you to the stunning Natural Arch waterfall and show you the flora and fauna! Then, you'll enjoy a stroll through one of the few remaining pockets of ancient Antarctic beech forest to get to the northern New South Wales and Mount Warning lookout point before going to see Purling Brook Falls. During your tour, you'll take in the stunning scenery of the Numinbah Valley as you listen to commentary about the area and wildlife.
Natural Bridge and Springbrook tour
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Discover the rainforests of Springbrook and Natural Bridge in half a day
- Enjoy afternoon refreshments at a cosy cafe
- Admire the stunning scenery of Numinbah Valley and hear all about it from your guide
What to expect
- Afternoon refreshments
- Guided tour
- National Park fees
- Hotel pick.up and drop-off
Pick-up is available from central Gold Coast Hotels.
What to remember
- Please note that infants joining the tour must sit on their parents' lap and will not be provided with a meal. Prams and strollers are not permitted on this tour
- Please contact the tour provider after booking to confirm pick-up time and location
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, a hat and bring a water bottle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available from Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and Southport or there's an alternative pick-up option at Nerang Train Station if you're travelling from Brisbane
- This tour runs from Monday to Saturday at 12.30pm
Southern Cross 4WD Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.