Guided tour of the Alhambra and the Genralife in the morning, and night tour of the Albaicín and Sacromonte
- Discover all about the Alhambra, the most visited monument in Spain
- A guide will accompany you throughout the tour
- Explore the Albaicín and Sacromonte districts
- The Alhambra and Generalife Management Board requires each visitor's full name and ID or passport number. This information is essential when purchasing the tickets
You will visit the impressive Alhambra, with its palaces, gardens and ramparts, in the morning. At night you will enjoy a tour of the magical Albaicín and Sacromonte districts.
On this tour you will visit:
- The Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife, the Alcazaba, and the Palace of Carlos V
- Albaicín and Sacromonte districts. During the tour we will stop at the city's most famous lookouts
- Admission to the Alhambra and Generalife + Official guide + audio system
- Visit to the Albaicín + Visit to Sacromonte + Official guide
- Babies from 0 to 2 years old
- Children from 3 to 11 years old
Paseo del Generalife 1F
For the Alhambra tour in the morning, the meeting point is the Alhambra access pavilion, next to the ticket offices. You should look for a white umbrella with the NHUE logo. For the tour of Albaicín and Sacromonte districts, the meeting point is Plaza de Santa Ana, in Plaza Nueva
- The tour guide has your ticket to the Alhambra and will hand it to you before starting the visit. Just print out the voucher you will receive by email and show it to the guide when you get to the meeting point
- Cancellations received 7 days before the selected tour date will receive a full refund. On the contrary, no refund will be given for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance.
VISIT TO THE ALHAMBRA
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 9:00
VISIT TO THE ALBAICIN AND SACROMONTE
- Duration: 2 hours
- Winter (October 15 - April 30): Starts at 14:45
- Summer (May 1 - October 14): Starts at 20:00
Only kings, queens and princes were allowed to enter these exotic palaces in centuries past. Now you...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Discover the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens, part of the World Heritage declared by UNESCO. Acc...
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures, ...