Tequila tour and tasting
- Learn about the famous tequila producing region of Mexico
- Discover the origins of indigenous and Spanish distilling tequila procedures known today
Learn about the famous tequila producing region of Mexico, with a tour and tasting at one of the most famous tequila distilleries in the world.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Guadalajara and taken to Jalisco fields. During the journey to the city of Tequila you will enjoy views of the mountains and fields of blue agave – which are used for the production of tequila, Mexico's national drink. This area was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Discover the origins of indigenous and Spanish distilling tequila procedures known today. You will witness the process of fermentation and distillation of modern Weber blue agave before tasting different types of tequila aged in oak barrels.
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tequila tasting
- Visit distillery house: Casa Sausa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Guadalajara
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Daily at 9:00am
- No tours on December 25 and January 1
View the magnificent architecture of Guadalajara and the beautiful handicrafts of Tlaquepaque! Durin...
After your professional guide picks you up at your hotel, you’ll drive by air-conditioned minivan to...
Enjoy a special day on the shore of Lake Chapala, just 5 km south of Guadalajara, surrounded by moun...
The ultimate Riviera Maya day sailing adventure. You'll cast off in a luxury catamaran along Mexico'...
Holbox Island offers 36km of pristine white beaches washed by emerald green seas. On this exclusive ...
Garrafon Natural Reef Park is just a short distance away from Cancun, and you'll be whisked off to I...