SEA LIFE Hannover tickets
- Immerse yourself in a fascinating underwater world
- Watch colorful fish, sharks, turtles and much more
- Enter the touch tank to experience physical contact with starfish and anemones
Immerse yourself in our fascinating underwater world at SEA LIFE Hannover with 2,500 animals from the most varied regions of the world live with us in over 40 pools and tanks. There is so much to discover. In a real tropical rain forest under a glass dome, visitors can begin their safari and, on the lookout tower, feel as though they are actually in the Amazon. In addition to colorful chameleons, piranhas, poison dart frogs, freshwater crayfish, and the Cuba crocodile, you will find an insect crawling area, where you can come within touching distance of real insects.
- Admission to SEA LIFE Hannover
- Children (3-14 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Herrenhäuser Str. 4A, 30419 Hannover, Germany
Take subway line 4 towards Garbsen or subway line 5 towards Stöcken until the stop "Herrenhäuser Gärten". SEA LIFE Hannover is directly opposite the stop.
- Please note that children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily from 10.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday to 6.30pm
- Please note: last admission one hour before closing time
- Closed on Christmas Eve
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - Werder Bremen 20-04-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - VfL Wolfsburg 09-03-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...