Aerial cableway ticket to Schilthorn Piz Gloria from Stechelberg
- Experience the breathtaking view from Schilthorn Piz Gloria
- Enjoy the panorama of the Mountains Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Visit the included Skyline Walk observation deck, the Thrill Walk and more
- Ride up with the aerial cableway to Schilthorn, Piz Gloria
Enjoy an aerial cableway ride to Schilthorn Piz Gloria. From the valley station at the end of the Lauterbrunnen valley, the cable car brings you up to the Schilthorn in 32 minutes.
Befor heading up to the summit you can discover the Birg middle station. Enjoy the pride of place on the rock massif, 2677 meters above sea level and about 1000 meters above the village of Mürren. Start with a visit to the Skyline Walk observation deck: it takes you over the vertical abyss, provides an incredible panorama and views into the void! From the Birg terrace, the cliff pathway Thrill Walk leads down into the vertical walls of the imposing rock massif. The steel structure clings to the rock and then swings under the observation platform and the cable car to end below the cable car station.
Then you ascend the 2970-meter-high Schilthorn summit and enjoy the breathtaking view from the spacious observation deck. Surrounded by a magnificent array of peaks like pearls on a string, from here you can feast your eyes on more than 200 mountains. The view of the UNESCO World Heritage site with the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau is the best in the whole region. After your visit the aerial cableway brings you back to Stechelberg.
- Aerial cableway ticket Schilthorn Piz Gloria - Stechelberg and back
- Schilthorn activities: Bond World, Bond Cinema, Walk of Fame, View Lounges, Touch the Snow
- Birg activities: Thrill Walk, Skyline Walk
- Beverages and food
- GA travelcard owners
- Half Fare Card/Swiss Card owners
- Eurail and Interrail Pass owners
- Children 6 - 15 years*
*With Junior Card and the Swiss Travel System family card, children up to 16 years, accompanied by a parent, travel for free
Lengwald 300B, 3824 Stechelberg, Switzerland
- This day trip is self-guided and does not include the service of a guide
- The activities in Birg and on Schilthorn Piz Gloria are included in the price
- Cable way and stations are wheelchair accessible
- Dogs travel for free
- Every day from 7.55am to 3.25pm
- Departures every 30 minutes from Stechelberg
- Maintenance aerial cableway Stechelberg – Mürren – Schilthorn
- Spring: 23-26 April 2019
- Autumn: 11 November - 6 December 2019
With this day ticket you can use the boats of BLS Schifffahrt a whole day long on the Lake Thun and ...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
Canyoning in Corippo im Verzascatal!Eine Traumschlucht, wenige Minuten entfernt von Locarno, Ascona ...
Combine the thrill of a Jetboat-tour with the amazing nature of lake Brienz and the breathtaking mou...
Combine a winter adventure with breathtaking views on this thrilling Jetboat tour on lake Brienz! Yo...
Go on a thrilling Jetboat ride on Lake Brienz and enjoy a delicious cheese fondue afterward! Your ca...