Enter the Topkapi Palace without standing in a queue and enjoy a 30-minute introduction-tour of an official Topkapi Palace licensed guide, who will explain the history of the building and give you useful tips. After the tour you can enjoy the building at your own pace and spend as much time as you like inside. If you have any special interest about the architecture or questions about the Byzantine or Ottoman Empire please do not hesitate to ask your guide. You will not regret visiting this timeless glory.
Fast track ticket for Topkapi and guided orientation tour
Availability: Daily except Tuesdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Skip the lines ticket and save up to 2 hours
- 30-minute guided tour by an official Topkapi licensed guide
- Stay inside as long as you want
What to expect
- Fast track entrance ticket
- Orientation tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- No reduced prices
Cankurtaran Mh., 34122 Fatih/Istanbul, Turkey
Meet your guide, who will be wearing a red uniform, at the main entrance (first gate) in front of the Topkapi Palace Sultan Ahmet Fountain.
What to remember
- You can change day and time slot at any time just by contacting the partner at +905469118414
- The nearest tram stop is Sultanahmet
- Daily (except Tuesdays) 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm
- It is recommended to book the Topkapi Palace for 9.00am, 3.00pm and 4.00pm, because it will be less crowded and you can enjoy the Topkapi Palace better
Istanbul Welcome Card
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 12 hours before the activity begins.