An evening safari in the Tetons is a beautiful time to be in the park. The animals come out of the timber to forage for food after the warmest part of the day passes and the valley is painted with colour as the sun sets over the Tetons. Our 4-5 hour wildlife safari is the perfect opportunity to get out and photograph the end of the day in Grand Teton National Park. We head out mid-afternoon in search of animals and scenery in Jackson, The National Elk Refuge, and Grand Teton National Park. Throughout these areas, we can see many animals including grizzly bears, black bears, elk, bison, moose, wolves, bighorn sheep, mule deer, coyotes, trumpeter swans, and golden and bald eagles.
National park tours
Summer & Fall Wildlife Sunset Safari
Availability: Mid-May – mid-November
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Join the evening safari and photograph the colour painted valley of the Teton National Park
- Look for animals out of the timber to forage for food: grizzly bears, black bears, elk, bison, moose, wolves and many others
- Spend the evening with a fun and knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy locally made snacks
What to expect
- A fun and knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pick up\drop off
- Locally made snacks
- Access to spotting scopes, binoculars, and field books
What's not included
- Park entrance fee
Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Hotel pick-up and drop off is included. All tours must depart out of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Due to park regulations, we are unable to pick up clients within Yellowstone National Park.
What to remember
- a private tour (rent the whole van: it can accommodate to 8 people)
- single tickets
- All tours depart out of Jackson or Teton Village. Please call to book other locations
- Pick-Up Time: 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. Pick up times will vary based on your hotel’s location
- Two person minimum for tour to depart.
- Vans can accommodate up to 8 people. If your party is larger than 8 people, please book an additional van
- Due to park regulations we are unable to pick up clients within Yellowstone National Park
- Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures is an authorized permittee of the National Park Service
- Every day, mid-May through mid-November
- Pick-Up time will be between 4:00 – 4:30 a.m. (based on location)
Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.