Enjoy a half-day excursion with a visit to Jakarta's National Museum and explore the archaeological, historical and geographic wonders that it has to offer. After gaining knowledge of Indonesia's culture, you'll head over to Jakarta’s Sunda Kelapa Harbor. This 13th-century old port will give you the chance to see old-style ships and experience the local vibe. Finish off your tour with dinner and a stroll around Batavia, Jakarta's old town, where you can take in the local carnival-like atmosphere that usually consists of street music, locals biking around, human statues, and tourists snapping photos.
Visit to Jakarta's National Museum and Old Harbour
- Gain fascinating knowledge at the National Museum
- Experience local laid back life at the Sunda Kelapa Harbor
- Have dinner at Jakarta's enchanting old town
- Fully AC vehicle
- English guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water refills
- Extra meals
- Any expenses not mentioned in the program
- Child (2-11): Reduced
- Infant (0-1): Free
Pick-up from your hotel in Jakarta. The pick-up is only from city hotels in Jakarta (outskirts pick-up not available).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- This tour has a minimum of 2 adults
- To support sustainable tourism, we suggest that guests bring their own water bottle
- Pick-up starts from 4.00 pm