Complete Hebron tour from Jerusalem
On your tour of Hebron with a licensed guide you will get the best perspective of current affairs in the Middle East. You will enter one of the holiest cities in Judaism and Islam, hear from both sides, and will get a balanced insight as to the problems, life in Hebron and what the people deal with every day.
The first part of the tour will be in the Jewish section of Hebron. On your tour, you will enter Hebron in a bullet-proof bus, visit the Tombs of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebecca, Jacob, and Leah, also Adam and Eve, that are all said to be buried in a cave. Next, continue on to tour the neighborhoods of the Jewish settlers, the Avraham Avinu Quarter, and a restored synagogue. You will also visit the Museum that is about Jewish life in Hebron before the 1929 riots, the Beit Hadassah. In Beit Romano tour the Shavei Hevron Yeshiva and the hilltop of Tel Rumeida, the archeological site from the Bronze Age. You will also visit the tombs of Ruth and Jesse from the bible.
As you cross to the Palestinian side, a Palestinian guide will take over the tour and you will enter the busy city center. There is an option to enjoy a home cooked lunch, made by a Palestinian family. Then you will have a chance to speak with the locals and walk up to a rooftop to get a full view of the city. You will learn about the conditions and difficulties of the residents and shop owners and then tour the Muslim side of the Tomb of the Patriarchs, the Ibrahimi Mosque.
- Licensed guide
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Bus fare
You will meet your guide at Abraham Hostel in Davidka Square in Jerusalem.
- This tour is not available for Israeli passport holders
- Dress code:
- Due to modesty requirements when entering the holy sites on this tour, you will need to wear clothes covering knees and arms (men and women)
- Please do not wear shorts or tank tops and no shawls, as they are transparent and can be problematic
- You will be entering some very religious areas, and we would like to keep it respectful
- The bus in Hebron is a small fee upon arrival
- Lunch is an optional for purchase upon arrival
- You must carry a valid passport
- Please bring with you a hat, sunscreen and water
- Sundays and Wednesdays
- Pick-up time: 8.00-8.30am
Jerusalém foi travada há milhares de anos e muitas batalhas ocorreram lá. A cidade é considerada mui...
Após a partida de Jerusalém, você irá para Belém e terá a oportunidade de explorar a cidade antes de...
Junte-se a este passeio em Masada, Ein Gedi e Mar Morto e visite três locais cheios de beleza natura...
O único tour narrativo duplo de Hebron é famoso por explorar tanto as perspectivas quanto as narrati...
Participe de uma noite descontraída de culinária, conversando com outros hóspedes, aprendendo sobre ...
O centro de visitantes abre com um filme em 3D sobre pérolas, o processo de criação de joias e o cen...