Jerusalem Path of Jesus tour
- Explore the holy places in Jerusalem where Jesus walked
- Get an interesting and informative tour perfect for the religious and history buffs
- Travel to one of the world's most famous pilgrimage destinations
Tour the holy places in Jerusalem where Jesus walked and visit the places in Jerusalem that other tours don't. You will start the day from your hotel in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv and drive to the Old City of Jerusalem. The first stop of the day will be at the Mount of Olives to tour the Church of the Ascension. It is believed that Jesus rose to heaven from the rock in the middle of the rotunda. At Pater Noster Jesus preached the Lord's prayer, which is a Crusader cloister. You will then take a small break to take in the amazing views of Jerusalem. Walking down from the Mount of Olives, you will stop at Dominus Flevit, where Jesus wept as he foresaw the destruction of Jerusalem. The tour will continue on to the Church of All Nations that is in the Garden of Gethsemane and then cross the Kidron Valley and enter the Old City by the Lions Gate. You will arrive at the Church of St. Anne, listen to the acoustics in the Crusader Church, and see the pools of Bethesda. After you tour the convent of the Sisters of Zion you will find a water cistern from the Second Temple. As you continue walking you can see the engravings on the ancient street. The tour continues with a stroll through the Praetorium where Pontius Pilate lived before your transfer back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Licensed guide
- Entrance fees
- Fee for Tel Aviv hotel pick-up
- Children (4-12): reduced
You will be picked up from your Tel Aviv or Jerusalem hotel. Please provide hotel details when making your booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Dress code: modest dress, covered shoulders
- This tour is not suitable for children 3 and under
- The tour operates Fridays
- Hotel pick-up:
- from Jerusalem: 8.30am
- from Tel Aviv: 7.15am (extra fee)
- You will be asked for your hotel address when completing your booking
After departing from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
"Drive along the coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman capital and port; enjoy a walking tour ...
"Drive through the Judean desert and enjoy a roadside view of the Good Samaritan Inn. After a short ...