Two-day tour of Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Petra
- Discover the unique blend of history and beauty
- Visit one of the holiest cities on earth
- Travel back in time as you explore some of the most historical sites
- Get the most of two days by visiting three different cities
Start your two-day tour with a hotel pick-up service and explore the two holiest cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem. At the end of the day filled with history and sight-seeing you will return to Tel Aviv for an overnight stay in a three-stay hotel. On your second day, you will start your day with an early morning flight from Sde Dov airport in Tel Aviv. You will arrive in Eilat and a driver will pick you up at to take you to the Jordanian border. He will help you with the border proceedings, and there will be a driver waiting on the other side to take you to Petra. Tour Petra with a licensed guide, tour the famous Treasury, the mourning halls, the beautiful facades, the temples, and much more. After the tour, you will go for lunch in a local authentic restaurant before heading back to Eliat to board the flight back to Tel Aviv.
- One night in a three-star hotel
- Internal flights
- Lunch on touring days
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Licensed guide
- Visa charges
- Departure tax
- Single supplement (if you are traveling alone)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal insurance
- Health insurance
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Infants (0-3): reduced
On the first day, you will be picked up direct from your Jerusalem or Tel Aviv hotel. Please provide your hotel information when making your booking. On the second day, you will board a flight from Tel Aviv (no hotel transfer) and your guide will meet you at Eilat airport.
- A current and valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you are traveling alone, there is a single supplement fee at the hotel not included
- This tour is not suitable for children 3 and under
- Flight tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable
- Dress code:
- Summer: cool, comfortable, and head-covering clothing
- Winter: warm clothing
- In Bethlehem and Jerusalem: modest dress and covered shoulders
- In Petra: comfortable shoes
- This tour starts every day except Thursday and Friday
- Day 1: tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Jerusalem hotel pick-up: 8.30am
- Tel Aviv hotel pick-up: 7.15am (extra fee)
- Day 2: tour of Petra
- Flight departure from Tel Aviv: 6.40am (there is no hotel transfer)
- recommended to arrive one hour prior to departure
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...