There's is nothing like watching the dancing Fireflies and having a picnic with friends or family. The Firefly Valley Leisure Park is located just about 3 km after the junction of the road to Kota Tinggi Town and Kota Tinggi Bypass, an absolute place to spend time watching Fireflies with your loved ones. A boat ride and Farm visit are also included in this tour. You can arrive here at 5.30 pm, visit the mini-farm first (shopping and eating at own expense).
Tickets and events
Johor Bahru Firefly Valley Leisure Park entrance tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Watch blinking fireflies along the river
- Ride on the boat in the dark around the lake
- Get amazed by the beauty of nature
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Boat ride
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infant (age 0-2): free admission
Kota Tinggi Firefly Valley Leisure Park, Jalan Jemaluang, Kota Tinggi, Johor, Malaysia
Please make your own way to the Firefly Valley Leisure Park ticket counter and present your ticket to check in
What to remember
- Please arrive at the park before 7.30 pm as the firefly trip by boat will start at that time
- Your admission ticket is valid for the date selected
- Please make your own transportation arrangments to the venue
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Park opening hours: daily from 10.00 to 20.00
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.