This helicopter tour of Kauai features two of its more recognized natural landmarks: the Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon. You will explore Na Pali Coast, Kauai’s 17-mile coastline known for its emerald-hued cliffs with razor-sharp ridges above the Pacific Ocean. Next, see the desert landscape and vibrant colors of Waimea Canyon. You will see the beautiful shoreline as you fly toward the Bali Hai Cliffs along the North Shore and Mount Makana. On your flight, you will also travel past the tropical rainforest, Mount Waialeale, one of the wettest places on Earth and see one of Kauai’s most renowned waterfalls, Jurassic Falls, before you finish your flight over the Hanapepe Valley.
50-minute Kauai Explorer helicopter flight
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 50 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Fly over the Garden Isle on an aerial adventure
- See breathtaking views of the Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon
- Get a birds-eye-view of Jurassic Falls
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Helicopter flight
What's not included
- Hotel transfers
Port Allen Airport- Eleele, HI 96705, USA
What to remember
- Bring a valid photo ID for all passengers 18 and older
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the flight
- Tours are operated under a 135 operation
- There are no daily scheduled times, times are based upon the request
- Your weight is required for balancing of the aircraft
- Children over the age of 2 years old will be required to purchase a seat
- Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Tour operates daily: 10.00am, 12.00pm or 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.