With the majority of Kauai’s natural marvels inaccessible by ground, the best views are from the sky! You will soar through Waimea Canyon and fly over the lush and rugged terrain of the Na Pali-Kona Forest Reserve including Awini Falls and Waialae Falls. On your express flight, you will get unique views of Manawaiopuna Falls, made famous for its scenes in the film, Jurassic Park before you finish over Hanapepe Valley, popular for its rich farmland and grand mountain ranges.
Discover Kauai helicopter flight
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 25 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Go on an express flight over Western Kauai
- Fly over the otherwise inaccessible parts of the island
- Step into Jurassic Park as you pass the landscapes used in the film
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Helicopter flight
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Port Allen Airport- Eleele, HI 96705, USA
What to remember
- Bring a valid photo ID for all passengers 18 and older
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the flight
- Tours are operated under a 135 operation
- There are no daily scheduled times, times are based upon the request
- Your weight is required for balancing of the aircraft
- Children over the age of 2 years old will be required to purchase a seat
- Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Tour operates daily: 10.00am, 12.00pm or 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.