Catamaran sunset sail with champagne
- Sail past local landmarks as you enjoy a famous Key West sunset
- Enjoy champagne, beer, wine and soft drinks during your sail
- Stretch out on the spacious boat deck and enjoy the view
Key West is known for its world famous sunsets. The local way to experience one is with Sebago. Let us make your Key West vacation complete with a sunset sail on a modern 60' sailing catamaran. With over 1,800 feet of deck space, there is plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the breathtaking view. Enjoy drinks throughout the tour with complimentary champagne, wine, frosty margaritas, chilled beers and soft drinks. After leaving Key West's Historic Seaport, sails are raised to provide you with a brisk, true sailing experience. During your Key West catamaran cruise, feel the wind in your hair and the ocean breeze caress your skin. Take in Key West landmarks like the Mallory Square Sunset celebration, Sunset Key and historic Fort Zachary Taylor. As the sun starts its descent, your experienced Sebago captain carefully positions Marquesa for the best view of Key West's spectacular sunset. As the sun slides beneath the western horizon, steal a kiss from your loved one. Gather your friends and family around you as the painted sky fades to dark and the starlit sky puts on its own show. What a perfect ending to your day in paradise!
- 2 hour sailing cruise
- Champagne, Margaritas, Sangria, Wine, Beer, Soft Drinks and Filtered Water
- Viewing of a world famous Key West sunset
- Children 4-11 years of age: reduced
- Infants 3 years of age and under: free
205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040
- Boarding Starts 1/2 hour before tour
- Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID
- Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age
Every day at 6.30pm (summer), 5.00pm (winter)
Sebago’s Island 'Ting Eco Tour combines 3 great Key West adventures into one: a Key West sail cruise...
Enjoy our day-long tour on one of Sebago's luxurious 60' catamarans. Perfect for families or large g...
Start your morning right on a sailing catamaran with a reef snorkel. Picture yourself swimming in wa...
Let Sebago enchant your evening with Key West's premier sunset sail on a spacious sailing catamaran....
Eat your way around Key West on this 3-hour food tour with a guide who introduces you to six "mom an...
Taste your way through Key West's ultra-fresh seafood on a gourmet walking tour with a local guide. ...