Old Town Trolley tours of Key West
- See notable points of interest at your own pace on this hop-on hop-off tour
- Learn the history behind America’s hot vacation spot narrated by an expert tour conductor
- Get a full color map and discount coupons for attractions, restaurants and shopping with every ticket
Each year, thousands of visitors come to Key West to see the attractions, enjoy the magnificent weather and get their own taste of paradise, after all, there’s no place quite like it on earth. Old Town Trolley Tours of Key West offers a comfortable seat, a humorous and interesting narrative and a way to see the best of the city at your own pace.
The orange and green trolleys transport guests around the city of Key West, showing off the city’s most intriguing points of interest and sharing the fascinating stories that helped shape one of the country’s most visited destinations. From the colorful cast of transplanted Conchs, like Harry Truman, James Audubon and Ernest Hemingway, to the resident legends, artists, poets, and musicians that make Key West so alluring, Old Town Trolley Tours gives you a look at the people and places that the city is so famous for.
On board the Old Town Trolley, you are given a 90-minute tour through Key West with numerous stops at the most popular sights. You may hop on and off at convenient stops throughout the day. From Mallory Square and Duval Street to Henry Flagler’s historic Railroad Museum - and everything in between, the trolley tour is a showcase of all the best of Key West.
Throughout the tour, knowledgeable trolley conductors offer an amusing, historical account of many of the most well-known Key West events and sights; it’s a unique brand of transportainment! So next time you’re in town, climb aboard and get set to be thoroughly entertained!
- Mallory Square
- Historic Key West Seaport
- Simonton Row - Simonton and Greene St
- La Concha Crowne Plaza
- Bahama Village Market
- Fairfield Inn
- The Gates Hotel
- Best Western Key Ambassador
- East Martello Civil War Fort
- Casa Marina Resort
- Southernmost Trolley Stop
- Truman Ave. & Duval St.
- Angela & Duval Streets
- Exclusive stops and attraction discounts
- Full color map
- On and off re-boarding at 13 stops
- Children ages 4-12
- Children under 4 ride for free
You can find the booth location in Mallory Square on Front Street. Parking is available at Mallory Square, The Westin parking garage or at the Historic Seaport.
- Tours depart from boarding locations approximately every 30 minutes
- Reservations are not accepted and seating is on a first come, first served basis
- Patrons with voucher or e-Tickets can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location
- Daily from 9.00am-4.30pm
Wrecking and salvage – the recovery of wrecked ships and their cargos (as well as the rescue of thei...
It was in Key West that President Truman came in search of a place to rest and relax. When the 33rd ...
Enjoy our day-long tour on one of Sebago's luxurious 60' catamarans. Perfect for families or large g...
Sebago's Bugeye Backcountry Adventure Eco Tour combines three great Key West adventures into one day...
Start your morning right on a sailing catamaran with a reef snorkel. Picture yourself swimming in wa...
The perfect Key West sunset sail. Picture yourself on the deck of a romantic 2-masted schooner. Wind...