The Southernmost Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour
- Discover the cuisine & culture of historic old Key West
- Tastings of authentic dishes like Cuban pork & Key lime pie
- Stops at local haunts like Mangoes, Blue Heaven & Rum Bar
- Guided historical and cultural walking tour
- A chance to navigate the city's charming streets like a local
Eat your way around Key West on this 3-hour food tour with a guide who introduces you to six "mom and pop" eateries in the Old Town historic district. You'll taste seafood, Cuban cuisine, and – of course – key lime pie. The walking tour route takes you off typical touristy streets so you can see Key West like a local, listening to insights about the city's food, architecture, and history along the way. Tastings are enough for lunch.
Your food walking tour starts at a central location in Key West, where you'll meet your guide and head off the beaten path to less-visited neighbourhoods where locals dine at favourite restaurants and other food venues. Places you'll visit include a Mexican cantina with locally sourced fish tacos, a family-owned Cuban restaurant, a bakery known for its key lime pie, and an old speakeasy with rum cocktails. In between tastings, stroll along quieter streets of Key West, taking in the lush trees and other vegetation and listening to insights from your guide about the city's history and stories. Admire the island architecture and leisurely pace of daily life and receive tips about other places to visit in Key West during your trip. Your tour ends not far from the starting point.
- Guided food and cultural walking tour of old Key West
- At least 5 food and beverage tastings
- Food tour booklet with coupons and recommended restaurants
- Young children (0-6) free
- Children (7-12) reduced
El Siboney Restaurant, 900 Catherine Street, Key West, FL, 30040
- The tour is free for children of 3 or younger
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- This activity is wheelchair accessible
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free tasting options are available with an advanced request; please inform the tour operator when you call to confirm your reservation
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
From Monday to Saturday at 11 am and 3:30 pm
Enjoy our day-long tour on one of Sebago's luxurious 60' catamarans. Perfect for families or large g...
Taste your way through Key West's ultra-fresh seafood on a gourmet walking tour with a local guide. ...
Have a sip and stroll through Key West’s craftiest bars and hidden local gems enjoying 5 local cockt...
Key West is known for its world famous sunsets. The local way to experience one is with Sebago. Let ...
Let Sebago enchant your evening with Key West's premier sunset sail on a spacious sailing catamaran....
Picture yourself swimming in warm tropical seas surrounded by colorful fishes on the only living cor...
For the best parasailing in Key West, let Sebago get you airborne! Key West is an awesome place to p...
Start your morning right on a sailing catamaran with a reef snorkel. Picture yourself swimming in wa...
Sebago’s Island 'Ting Eco Tour combines 3 great Key West adventures into one: a Key West sail cruise...