Let yourself discover the secret treasures of Khasab! Our experienced guide will pick you up from the selected location and show you the different city districts of Khasab with its Old Town and modern New City. You'll pass through the traditional buildings and small shops which compose Khasab and you'll stop at the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque to admire its architecture and visit its wonderful interior. After that, you'll enter the Khasab Fort, which was built by the Portuguese in the 17th century. Next, your guide will drive to Wadi Qadah which is set in a beautiful location where you'll be surrounded by date palms, soaring mountains, and the crystalline water of the bay. Continuing on the road through Qadah, you'll reach the Tawi village, where you could see the famous rock petroglyphs, depicting camels, ships and warriors!
Half-day Khasab city tour and Wadi Qada
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
- Knowledgeable private guide
- Professional driver
- Pick-up/drop-off at the hotel or designated location
- Mineral bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel and health insurance for the guests
- Additional food and drinks
- Visa fees
- Infants (0-4 years): free
- Children (5-11 years): reduced
Pick-up from your hotels or location within Khasab, Oman and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please be aware that the visits at the Grand Mosque are available only until 11.00am and there will be no visit on Friday as per religious prayers
- The Khasab Fort will be open every day, but it will close at 3.00pm as per its visiting hours
- To enter inside the Mosque guests are invited to be respectful to the place of worship. Women must wear long clothes which will cover arms and legs fully and head must be covered (with a scarf or veil). For men long trousers are preferred. Necklines, transparencies and tattoos must be covered by everyone
- Please confirm your pick-up time and location to our local operator which information can be found after booking.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and the local operator is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip.
- Please note that the tour could be subjected to any unpredicted change during the Ramadan period. However, the local tour provider will be always ready to support the guests and guarantee the best services as possible. Furthermore the tour will not be available on the religious holidays established by the Oman law (ex.: Eid days).
- The local operator takes no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that the guests may suffer or incur arising out of the tour and activities and/or in connection with the contract with and/or the operator of any activities.
- If there are any changes you will be notified by email or WhatsApp
- Pick-up starts at 9.00am