Dive into an amazing underwater world at SEA LIFE Konstanz that is home to more than 3,500 sea creatures in 35 pools from all over the world. On your interactive journey you will follow the course of the water and playfully learn fascinating facts about the creatures and their habitats. You will discover the cute Gentoo penguins and how they clumsily explore the “Antarctica”. Learn more about their origin and how they got their funny name. Pass the eight meters long underwater tunnel through the Red Sea and come close to impressive black tip reef sharks or green sea turtles.
Zoos & aquariums
SEA LIFE Konstanz tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Gentoo penguins playing in the Antarctica
- Pass through the Red Sea in the underwater tunnel
- Explore the rain forest and its inhabitants, the piranhas
What to expect
- Entrance to the SEA LIFE Konstanz
- Children (age 3-14)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
SEA LIFE Konstanz, Hafenstraße 9, 78462 Konstanz, Germany
What to remember
- Please note, children under the age of 15 years have to be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not permitted. Assistance dogs are however welcome
- You will have to wear a face mask for your entire visit to the attraction
- Please see calendar for exact available dates
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.