As you traverse the village, you will find demonstration huts along with the main houses in which daily activities of old times come into life. For example, the making of a blowpipe, starting a fire (from the bamboo tree - you will learn the steps of making fire without the help of a lighter), tattoo-making (and its symbolisms) and etc. By the end of your journey into the past, you have been given a setting for you to see, hear, taste and feel the uniqueness of what Sabah truly is…an unforgettable encounter of our Sabahan homeland
Excursions & day trips
Mari-Mari cultural experience with shared transfer
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Immerse yourself in quiet tranquil nature.
- Have fun and be enriched in newfound knowledge.
- Get acquainted with 5 different tribes in 1 village.
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 10 am tour inclusive Lunch
- 2 pm tour inclusive Hi-Tea
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infant (age 0-2): free of charge
Pick-up from your hotels in the Kota Kinabalu city area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- This tour has a minimum booking of 2 adults
- Some places do not have the same quality of emergency, health, and safety services that we may be used to due to the lack of communications service
- Road travel may be uncomfortable and sometimes unreliable. This means that the itineraries planned should be seen as statements of intent, rather than a contractual obligation. Weather, transport difficulties, and political instability might dictate that the itineraries be amended. In this case, we will do everything within our control to minimize the effects of the enforced changes
- We cannot however be held responsible for the results of changes or delays, regardless of how they are caused
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Additional charges of RM30.00 per person is chargeable and payable on the spot for pick up from outskirts (outside Kota Kinabalu City area)
- Please note that the tour starts at 10 am inclusive lunch and for the tour start at 2 pm inclusive Hi-Tea
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts
Borneo Trails Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.