Auschwitz and Birkenau Memorial Guided Tour from Krakow
- Visit the largest former Nazi concentration camp
- See the prison blocks, gas chambers and cremation ovens
- Learn about the ideological background of create Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp
- Meet our professional private guides who will tell you all information with passion
Auschwitz-Birkenau is the symbol of humanity's cruelty. Every year millions of people pass the gate with the inscription "Arbeit Macht Frei".
During your 3,5 h visiting you will see the fortified walls, barbed wire, platforms, barracks, gallows, gas chambers and cremation ovens where the genocide by the Nazis took place. According to historical investigations 1,5 million people, among them a great number of Jews, were systematically starved, tortured, murdered and gassed to death.
Hear from an expert local guide the most tragic stories of World War II and learn about the historical and political background behind the cration of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp.
- Transfer to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and back
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide at Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum
- Trip leader
- Children up to 4 years: free
Sienna 17, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Please come to the office of Krakville Tours, small round building, on Sienna 17 street in Kraków
- Maximum size of bags allowed to take to museum is 20x30 cm (typical A4 size)
- The guide at the Memorial speaks English
- Please enter the bus showing your voucher
- There is no toilet on the bus. The price for toilets in Auschwitz I is 1,50 PLN and in Birkenau 2 PLN
- The distance to walk in the Memorial is about 4 km
- You should be dressed in a manner befitting the place
- Please be punctual and respect the recommendations of your trip leader
- Any changes of your order can be made no later than 24 hours before departure. After that time no changes will be possible
- Daily at 10.00am
- Duration about 7h (depending on the conditions on the road and in the museum)
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...