Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in one day tour
- See the place where one of the biggest crimes against humankind was committed
- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum with a licensed guide
- Explore the underground world of the famous Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Walk through a labyrinth of chambers filled with healing properties
Visit two of Poland’s most popular attractions in one day: Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. This fully organized day trip includes not only comfortable transportation but also skip-the-line tickets and guides for Auschwitz, Birkenau and the Salt Mine.
Start the day with a visit of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. A licensed guide will give you a knowledgeable and moving tour of the Nazi’s largest concentration and extermination centers, where over 1.1 million men, women and children lost their lives during WWII. You will see both parts of the former camp: Auschwitz (Auschwitz I, the former concentration camp) and Birkenau (Auschwitz II-Birkenau, the former extermination center).
The second part of the trip will bring you to another UNESCO-world heritage site: the Wieliczka Salt Mine. Dating back to medieval times, you can discover a fascinating underground world of tunnels, chambers, lakes and chapels. Descend 380 steps to the first level, follow an interesting tour and enjoy the health benefits of the Salt Mine’s special climate.
- Transportation in a modern air-conditioned minibus/van
- English-speaking tour leader/driver
- Entrance ticket to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entrace ticket to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Tours by a licensed guide
- One-hour break
- Food and drinks
- Students under 25 with valid ID
Straszewskiego 14, 31-101 Kraków, Poland
Meet your tour leader at Straszewskiego Street 14. Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes prior to the departure time and present your voucher at the bus entrance
- Bring warm clothing, as the temperature in the mine ranges between 14 and 16C
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes. There are 800 steps to climb, and 350 of these are at the beginning, taking you down into the mine
- Smoking and the use of open fire in the mine is strictly forbidden
- Baby carriages and luggage larger then 30 x 20 x 10cm are not permitted
- Student tickets require valid student ID and be no older than 25 years old. Customers over 25 years old need to purchase adult ticket
- This tour is not recommended for children aged 13 and under
- This tour is not recommended for people with a disability due to a gravel surface and many buildings with no ramps or lifts. If so, people with a disability must be accompanied
- When traveling with a baby or child, please bring your own child seat or child sling
- The duration and order of the tour can change due to available entrance places, extra lunch time or traffic
- Every day between 6.00am and 10.00am (time can change due to available tickets to both places of interested)
- Please consult the calendar for further information
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the departure time at the meeting point
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Are you ready to see a different, more mysterious and darker side of Krakow? Discover the dark secre...
Krakow reveals its romantic side at night, when the sun goes down and thousands of lights illuminate...
This ticket package gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the history of Krakow. You’ll s...
Discover the city of Krakow in a day. The professional, english-speaking driver-guides will take you...
This tour is an opportunity to visit places connected with Jewish heritage. It makes you explore the...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Lear...
The Wawel is the city’s number one tourist attraction in Krakow and Europe's most spectacular mediev...
Experience the beauty of Krakow on a private guided walking tour of the historic city center. Get to...