Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum tour from Krakow with transportation by bus
- Benefit from a comfortable hotel pick-up from many hotels in Krakow
- Visit the memorial in Auschwitz and Birkenau with an English-speaking guide
- Watch an interesting documentary about the tragic history of the Holocaust
Visit Auschwitz, formerly the largest German concentration camp, located on the outskirts of the Polish town of Oswiecim (Auschwitz). Thanks to a documentary about the camp and a guided tour with an English-speaking guide, you will learn about the tragedies of World War II and the many lives lost.The Museum was entered on the UNESCO Wordl Heritage List
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Krakow or a point near to your accomodation
- Transfer to the Memorial and back by bus
- English speaking tour leader
- Entrance and visit to the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camp
- Official guided tour in the museum and headsets
- Film showing of a documentary about the history of the camps
- Lunch (the best is, you bring a packed lunch with you)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes suitable to weather conditions because of outdoor sightseeing
- IMPORTANT: the maximum size of hand luggage cannot be larger than 29.7cm x 21cm. Larger backpacks, bags, suitcases should be left on coaches or taken to the luggage room located in the area of the entrance to the museum. Please note, our company is not responsible for items left on the bus or at the museum so customers are advised not to leave valuables
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 14.
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...