Auschwitz II - Birkenau tour with transportation and guide book
- Experience a longer visit to Birkenau camp and get the chance to calmly pay tribute to Holocaust victims
- Discover Birkenau camp, Altejudenrampe, the Monowitz camp and the Holocaust museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn more about the Holocaust and the historical events of the time thanks to a guided book in your own language
Birkenau Camp tour is a chance to visit the biggest (140 ha) former Nazi concentration camp in Auschwitz with no rush. Beside Birkenau camp (Auschwitz II), you’ll also see historical Altejudenrampe, a place called “Fountain of Tears” and an area of Monowitz camp (Auschwitz III). You’ll have more time to visit the place than during the regular Auschwitz tour. Besides learning an important history from your guided book included in the price, you’ll have the time to calmly pay tribute to Holocaust victims. It is estimated that over 1,1 million people died in Birkenau. Don’t miss the opportunity to see this extremely important museum, that has been listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
- Hotel pick up and drop off - if option selected
- English-speaking driver's assistance
- Admission to Auschwitz II and a guide book in your language
- 45-minutes documentary film in a vehicle
- Comfortable, air-conditioned Mercedes Benz van or minibus
- Small group up to 20 persons
- All transportation costs
- Flexibility, high quality and experience
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide
- Entrance to Auschwitz I
- Infant (0-4 years old): free
- Child (5-17): reduced
- This tour offers pick up service from Krakow city center. Please provide your address to the local operator after booking
- The guide book will be available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Ukrainian, Japanese
- Please, arrange your pickup directly with your local tour operator; you will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- NOTE: the museum requires the name and surname of every guest for entry, please add this additional information at checkout
- IMPORTANT: every guest MUST carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkout which will also be reflected on your museum entrance ticket
- Every day at 9:00 am
- The tour will not take place on the following dates: 01/01, 27/01, 12/04, 01/05, 25/12, 31/12
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine with a 4.5-hour guided tour from Krakow. See one of the oldest salt mine...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Explore renovated buildings dating back to the 19th century and huge fermentation tanks, see packagi...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
Not far away from Krakow, you find the beautiful Tatra Mountains. Don't miss the chance to relax a d...
Visit one of the most important spots of Polish history and heritage, the Wawel Royal Cathedral. Loc...
Enjoy a magical concert dedicated to Frederic Chopin’s works with a glass of splendid wine. Chopin i...