- Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial on a day trip from Krakow
- Watch an informative documentary film en route to the camps
- Experience Krakow during WWII at Oscar Schindler's Factory Museum
To make the most out of your visit to Krakow, take advantage of our combined tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Oskar Schindler Factory. The tour takes a full day and is a great way to see two of the absolute must-sees of the region, as well as outstanding monuments of Polish and Jewish history. In Auschwitz-Birkenau you will have a chance to pay tribute to all who lost their lives during the Holocaust and in Oskar Schindler Factory you will discover the story of a man who devoted himself to saving lives of Jewish people.
Your tour begins with pickup from your Krakow hotel between 08.30 and 9.30am. (Please note: the pick-up service can not be offered for hotels situated outside of Krakow.) Then, traveling by shared, comfortable Mercedes Benz vehicle with an English speaking driver, you set out on the around 1-hour and 10-minute journey to Auschwitz-Birkenau.
On arrival, you will take a moving tour of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps — the largest and most notorious of the Nazi regime — and discover the harrowing history of Poland's Nazi occupation during WWII. During the 3.5-hour tour, you can visit the exhibitions, memorials, and prison buildings, and pay your respects to the many who lost their lives.
After being picked up by your driver, break for lunch (own expense) on the way to the second stop of the day — Schindler’s Factory, where you'll be taken on a guided tour of the historic factory. During the tour, learn the story of the Enamel Factory owned by Oskar Schindler during World War II and the man whose devotion saved over a thousand lives, a story that was later immortalised in the award-winning movie 'Schindler's List'.
On return to Krakow, you will be dropped back at your hotel around 18.00pm.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wi-Fi access
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide in Auschwitz - Birkenau
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines for entrance tickets
- Interactive exhibitions in Schindler's factory
- Food and drinks
- Professional guide in Schindler's factory
Infant 0 - 4 years - Free
Youth - 5 - 17 years
Normal tickets - 18 and over
During checkout you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pick-up
Pick-up from your central hotel or apartment in Krakow only. For others locations, a convenient pick-up point will be indicated. The exact pick-up point and pick-up time will be confirmed via email after booking
- Please note: the pick-up service is available only from hotels within the city area of Krakow
- A visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau can prove traumatic, therefore it is recommended that visitors were at least 14 years old. No age limitation applies in Oskar Schindler Factory
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- While in the camps, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
- Visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly indicated exceptions
- In Auschwitz Birkenau your carry-on cannot exceed the dimensions of 30 x 20 x 10 cm
- Some areas in Auschwitz-Birkenau are not be accessible with baby pushchairs nor by wider wheelchairs. The museum provides substitute wheelchairs of size allowing to move around the grounds and buildings. Exhibition halls in Oskar Schindler Factory are wheelchair accessible
09.10am - times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Visit one of the most precious and most fascinating monuments of culture in Poland. The first touris...
Visit one of the largest underground mining museums, where "white gold" was extracted. Wieliczka Sal...
Escape to the spectacular mountains outside of Krakow and choose among 3 amazing options how to pass...
Visit the former Nazi concentration camps at Auschwitz and Birkenau on this 6-hour trip from Krakow....
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
The Wawel is the city’s number one tourist attraction in Krakow and Europe's most spectacular mediev...
In Krakow you will probably find the most exciting nightlife in Europe. Once you're here, just remem...
Learn how to handle different types of guns or practice at the largest shooting range in Krakow. A p...
Enjoy this unique activity in Krakow! Choose your favorite weapons from what is on offer. The transp...