- Visit the biggest shooting range in Krakow
- Learn how to shoot real guns
- Enjoy memorable photos and videos from shooting
Learn how to handle different types of guns or practice at the largest shooting range in Krakow. A professional instructor will tassist you at each step.
Choose between the following options:
- SOLDIER option (25 bullets): including 10 x Uzi, 10 x Glock Pistol, 5 x AK47 KALASHNIKOV
- RANGER option (50 bullets): including 15 x Uzi, 15 x AK47 KALASHNIKOV, 10 x Glock Pistol, 5 x Magnum, 5 x Shotgun
- COMMANDO option (75 bullets): including 15 x Uzi, 15 x AK47 KALASHNIKOV, 15 x Glock Pistol, 5 x Magnum, 5 x Shotgun, 10 x M16 A1, 10 x Beretta
- VETERAN (100 bullets): including 15 x Uzi, 15 x AK47 KALASHNIKOV, 15 x Glock Pistol, 5 x Magnum, 5 x Shotgun, 10 x M16 A1, 10 x Beretta, 10 x Scorpion Evo 3, 8 x Walther PPK, 7 x Colt 1911
Come with friends and compare scores with your friends and see who has the most accurate aim. After shooting, you'll have the opportunity to take some photos with the guns and keep your targets as a souvenir.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Shooting range
- Assistance by an instructor
Pick-up from Szczepanski Square 8, Krakow
Please be in time at the pick-up point
- It is not allowed to shoot after drinking alcohol
- Every day at 9:45am
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday also at 1:45pm
Dictatour is not a usual tour. It is going back through time! Walking down the streets of Nowa Huta ...
Travel through Krakow with just one card in your pocket that gives you the possibility to see all th...
The 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour of Krakow, that starts from the beautiful Wawel Castle, includin...
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Experience the beauty of Krakow on a private guided walking tour of the historic city center. Get to...