Schindler's Factory guided afternoon tour
- Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews lives were saved during World War II
- Immerse into the atmosphere of Krakow during World War II, thanks to interactive exhibitions, historical photographs and objects
- Enjoy a guided tour in English, learn interesting facts about Oskar’s life and pay tribute to his brave deeds
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live during the World War II. The place has become very popular among people from around the world, especially after Spielberg’s movie "Schindler’s List" was released in 1993. The factory has turned into a museum to pay tribute to the brave deeds of Oskar Schindler and to recreate the atmosphere of Krakow during World War II. Due to many interactive exhibitions and plenty of historical photographs and objects, you will feel as one of the old-time Krakow citizens. Additionally, our professional local guide will introduce you to the historical background and interesting facts about Oskar’s life.
The tour begins with an assembly at the Schindler’s Factory entrance, in Zablocie district. There, you will meet with a professional local guide, with whom you’ll visit the museum for 1,5 hour. The guide will introduce you to the story of Oskar Schindler and explain the historical background of the war period in Krakow. The museum’s interior will let you feel as you were walking the streets of Krakow from occupation times.
Itinerary: Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland.
- Entrance fees
- Professional local guide
- Flexibility, high quality and experience
- Headsets to clearly hear the guide
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-4 years old): free
- Child (5-17): reduced
Lipowa 4, 30-702 Kraków, Poland
At the entrance of Schindlers Factory Museum
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- On Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 3:50 pm
- On Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 12:50
- The tour will not take place on the following dates: every first Tuesday of the month, 01/01, 06/01, 11/04, 12/04, 01/05, 03/05, 20/05, 31/05, 15/08, 01/11, 11/11, 24/12, 25/12, 31/12
From January 2020
- On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 4 PM
- On Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 1 PM
Discover the city of Krakow in a day. The professional, english-speaking driver-guides will take you...
Birkenau Camp tour is a chance to visit the biggest (140 ha) former Nazi concentration camp in Ausch...
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage...
Explore renovated buildings dating back to the 19th century and huge fermentation tanks, see packagi...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe – the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum near...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
The Royal Chamber Orchestra is an ensemble consisting of outstanding musicians from Krakow, graduate...
Nothing reflects the spirit of the people and the place as the cuisine and culture, so immerse yours...