Sit-back and relax and enjoy an evening of local food and drink pairings! As dusk falls you will explore the alleys and back streets and make your way to a hidden-gem, cocktail bar that has been awarded for their amazing bartenders and gold star original drink creations. You'll also get the chance to taste local snacks paired with a delicious cocktail of your choice. As the evening deepens you will meander through the small side streets and see some of the best views of Japan’s ancient capital. You'll also get the chance to visit a century-family-owned restaurant where you will be entertained with stories, specialty food and traditional local Sake, made in Kyoto. Finally, you'll stop over for a whiskey tasting at the Pontocho district (other beverages are also available). It will obviously be accompanied by a choice of sweets or bar snacks.
Kyoto Luxury Sake, Whiskey and Cocktail Tour
Language: English , Japanese
Availability: Tuesday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- 3-hour tour of the small hidden streets of Kyoto
- Experience an evening stroll with our local guide, and really find out about this historic area.
- Try local seasonal dishes and a sake tasting (other beverages also available).
- Visit an award-winning bar and try a creative cocktail and local seasonal dishes.
- Browse the local streets, bridges, and rivers along the way.
- Classic Whisky bar tasting with chocolate pairing (or bar snacks if preferred).
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Sake, cocktail, whiskey and other beverage tastings included
- Try local dishes at 4 food stops
- Dinner in a restaurant with specialty dishes
- Local snacks paired with famous Kyoto Whiskey
- Local English speaking guide
What's not included
- Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
Japan, 〒600-8001 京都府Kyoto, Shimogyo Ward, 真町68
In front of Kyoto Marui Department store WORLD CLOCK at the crossing of Shijo dori -Kawaramachi Subway Station
What to remember
- This tour has a minimum of 2 participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please wear comfy clothes and shoes
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly
- Recommended for couples, groups of friends, adult groups, work teams, celebrations etc
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Tour begins at 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Arigato Travel KK
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.