Cinque Terre boat tour with aperitivo and lunch
- Cruise along the Cinque Terre breathtaking coastline
- Sport the picturesque villages of Vernazza, Corniglia, Marola and Riomaggiore
- Enjoy a typical Italian aperitivo and a lunch with local products served on board
- Have fun during the swimming, diving and snorkeling breaks
Departing from Monterosso, you will navigate across Vernazza with the unique opportunity to take wonderful photos of this spectacular natural landscape. Sailing along the beach of Guvano, a popular naturist place since the 70s, you will see Corniglia and Manarola villages. There, you'll have the chance to enjoy a typical aperitivo with local food & wines.
After that, you'll head towards Riomaggiore and Punta Montenero, the most south-eastern point of Cinque Terre National Park. Here you can enjoy some time swimming and you'll marvel at the views of the islands around you such as Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto.
Afterwards, you'll enjoy a savoury lunch made of typical local food from the dedicated boat staff.
Finally, sailing a bit further from the coast, your boat will leave Punta Montenero to run across Punta Mesco, which is the most north-eastern coast point of the park.
If you are lucky enough, you might see some dolphins jumping out of the sea to make your experience even more unforgettable!
- welcome drinks
- Italian aperitivo before lunch
- drinks during the whole cruise
- masks and snorkels are available on board
- sunscreen, towel and swimming gear
Monterosso al Mare, La Spezia, Italy
Meet your boat crew at Molo dei Pescatori, Aquamarina
- do not forget to take with you: sunscreen, towel and swimming gear
- 10.30 am, April to September
A special experience that will allow you to discover the secrets of a traditional activity, the muss...
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called "Cinque Terre", a precious Une...
Discover the viticulture traditions of Manarola with Alessandro, a young winemaker native of this be...
La Spezia is a small town and the best place to stay while visiting the amazing Cinque Terre. Surrou...
Sail to the western and eastern sides of the beautiful Golfo dei Poeti (Gulf of Poets), on a 7-hour ...
This boat tour will allow you to enjoy the genuine breathtaking beauty of two pearls of the Gulf of ...