Lanzarote has a long tradition of salt making, so there's no denying the historical importance of Salinas del Janubio – the largest salt flats in the Canaries. This tour and tasting session introduces you to over 2000-years of salt production before a chance to sample several flavoured varieties used by top chefs worldwide.
Excursions & day trips
Salinas de Janubio Salt Flats Ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Tour Salinas de Janubio
- Learn about the history of salt production in Lanzarote
- Taste several varieties of salt
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission fees
- Local delicacy tasting
Camino de los Hervideros s/n35570 Yaiza – LanzaroteIslas Canarias – España
What to remember
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Transfers not included
- Food and drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
- Bring suitable footwear
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.