Your ultimate Grand Canyon air and land tour begins with a 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim aboard a Beechcraft 1900D aircraft. Once you land your excursion will begin with a seat on our state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter for an amazing 25-minute breathtaking helicopter experience over the Grand Canyon. As you soar above this natural wonder you will see beautiful scenery from the Tower of Ra, Kaibab National Forest and the mighty Colorado River. Your journey will conclude with transportation into the Grand Canyon National Park to enjoy the awe-inspiring vistas, panoramic overlooks and trails that can only be accessed from inside the park. A gourmet box lunch will be served as you absorb the magnificence of the Grand Canyon and capture memories to last a lifetime.
Canyon Dream South Rim land and air tour from South Las Vegas
- Ride in state-of-the-art helicopter seeing major landmarks
- A 25-minute ride with views of the Grand Canyon
- Experience the nature trails at Grand Canyon National Park
- Complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Strip
- Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap. Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat.
1620 Jet Stream Dr Henderson, NV 89052, USA
Henderson Executive Airport terminal
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport. Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Daily: 8.00am
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation