On this tour 2-Hour guided tour see the neon spectacle of the world-famous 'Glitter Gulch.' Fremont Street, known around the world for its bright lights, vivid neon tubes, casinos, gambling, outlandish attractions, party atmosphere. Grab a cocktail then meet your guide at the point where Las Vegas began where you'll get an ear monitor to ensure you'll catch all the details. Take photos of historic spots, listen to stories, and fun facts that lead you on a journey down Fremont Street. This tour will take you from the start of Las Vegas, through the peak casino years, to the new and improved Fremont East. Area restaurant list and business coupons will be provided for plenty of options following your tour.
Downtown Las Vegas Fremont Street after dark
- Check out where it all began at the Union Station site
- Walk down Fremont Street as the neon-infused 'Glitter Gulch' and Vivavision, the world's largest video screen, comes to life
- See famous attractions like World’s Largest Golden Nugget and 40′ tall fire-breathing Mantis
- Visit the outdoor Downtown Container Park with shopping and dining
- Discover Fremont East, the newly revitalized district of restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
1 S Main St. Las Vegas, NV 89101
The tour meets on the city sidewalk directly in front of the Plaza Hotel and Casino on Main Street at Fremont Street. Look for the tour guide wearing a yellow Las Vegas Walking Tours T-Shirt (or a light brown/tan jacket in colder months). If taking a taxi, specify that you're going to Fremont Street and get dropped off in front of The Plaza.
- This tour stops outside of business and establishments to allow for discussion and viewing photos (if applicable) but has no planned excursions inside any establishments (with exception of Union Station site and Downtown Container Park)
- Weather/activity appropriate clothing. It is usually sunny and hot in Las Vegas so dress accordingly
- Tours are offered in English. Fluency in conversational English is recommended to fully enjoy your tour
- Bring a camera, sunscreen, water, umbrella and government-issued ID card. Downtown Container Park requires presentation of 21+ ID card after 9.00pm
- See calendar