- Visit the deepest point of the Grand Canyon South Rim on a Buck Wild hummer
- Enjoy complimentary, round-trip transportation
- Stop at the National Geographic Visitors center and IMAX theater complex (tickets to IMAX not included)
Explore the full beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim by motorcoach and Buck Wild hummer. You’ll start off early from Gray Line Tour Center in Las Vegas located just minutes from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Your tour guide will provide you with expert narration along your journey, including stories of Spanish explorers, Native Americans and the early western settlers of Arizona. Stay amused until you’re arrival at the National Geographic Visitors Center where you’ll enjoy complimentary lunch and souvenir shopping.
Next, you’ll head towards Grand Canyon National Park for your Buck Wild hummer adventure! Depending on visitor volume, your BuckWild guide will choose to include two possible stops – Duck on a Rock with Moran Point or Duck on a Rock with Yavapai Point. Buck Wild will then return you to your motorcoach for a relaxing and luxurious ride back to Las Vegas!
- Complimentary hotel pickup/ drop off to most major Vegas hotels
- Professional motorcoach drive/narrator
- Lunch at the National Geographic Visitor's Center and IMAX Theatre Complex
- Admission to Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center
- Rest Stops included In Kingman AZ
- Free Hoover Dam Tour
- Buck Wild audio guide
- Buck Wild blankets (in the winter)
- Optional gratuities
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown.
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Hummers are not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers including children must purchase ticket to have a seat on the Hummer
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Pickups begin at 5.20am
- Departure at 7.30am
Travel from McCarran Airport to the bright lights of Las Vegas in style. All limousines are fully eq...
When Las Vegas heats up, so does the summer pool party scene – and with this day club crawl, you’ll ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
Push an exotic race car and your adrenaline to the limits driving a sleek ride for 5 laps on a profe...
The Ferrari and Lambroghini combo experience allows you to experience five laps in each vehicle.Enjo...