Grand Canyon twilight helicopter tour with limousine pickup and drop-off
- Take a scenic flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead at dusk with in-flight narration
- See the city lights as you soar over the Las Vegas Strip
- Enjoy stretch limousine pickup and drop-off service at your Las Vegas Hotel
You'll be picked up by stretch limousine from your Las Vegas Strip hotel and taken to a private terminal at McCarran International Airport. Once in the air, you'll fly over the Las Vegas Valley on your way to see Hoover Dam and the Colorado River.
To start your experience off right, you'll be picked up from your hotel in a stretch limousine and brought to the beautiful pre-flight lounge. Please note this is a shared limousine service with other Sundance passengers.
Enjoy music and recorded pilot commentary on the major landmarks and history timed perfectly to your flight.
Other tour highlights include:
- Las Vegas Strip
- Hoover Dam
- Mojave Desert
- Lake Mead
- Colorado River
You'll be taken back to your hotel in style. If you're headed somewhere else on the strip after your flight, the chauffeurs are more than happy to accommodate.
- Stretch limousine pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
You will be picked up at your Las Vegas hotel. Please provide your hotel information at checkout.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to re-confirm the date, time and type of tour of your reservation
- Please bring a photo ID and a form of payment (if applicable) with you to your tour
- At check-in, please list the body weights of all passengers in pounds, stones, or kilograms
- You may choose your language preference at check-in
- Tour is wheelchair accessible upon request at check-in
- Due to safety and security, you may only bring small bags used for carrying cameras, sunscreen, phones, and water bottles
- There are lockers on site that can be used free of charge
- Please check calendar for seasonal hours
Your helicopter will glide over the winding path of the Colorado River for a spectacular view into t...
Fly over the famous Las Vegas Strip! Past the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glim...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Are you visiting Las Vegas for the first time? Have you been here before? Why not enjoy a delicious ...
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Page/Lake Powell Begin your tour at 6.00am with a scenic drive to Page, Arizona...
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Page/Lake PowellBegin your tour with a scenic drive to Page, AZ from Las Vegas ...
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array...
The colorful Antelope Canyon offers beautiful photos of sculpted sandstone walls with a walkable cor...
Skip the hassle with traffic and parking. Get picked up from your Los Angeles area hotel* and be del...
Universal Studios Florida™Immerse yourself in the next generation of blockbuster entertainment at Un...