Tribal Spirit Grand Canyon West airplane and landing tour from South Las Vegas
- Take a flight aboard a luxurious ECO-Star helicopter
- See panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Fortification Hill
- Explore Guano Point or Eagle Point
Witness panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Fortification Hill via airplane. Arrive at Grand Canyon West, home of the Hualapai tribe, for a once-in-a-lifetime excursion that features a flight aboard a luxurious ECO-Star helicopter. Descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim and enjoy the grandeur of the Grand Canyon from an exclusive landing site. Choose between a wide variety of attractions at Grand Canyon West including Eagle Point, the Native American Village and Guano Point. Eagle Point is home to the Skywalk, which suspends more than 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon and features a glass-bottom walking surface. The Skywalk is an optional activity on this adventure and can be purchased directly through Maverick Airlines. The hop-on, hop-off shuttle allows you to manage your time and experience your own customized expedition. Enjoy Guano Point or Eagle Point during your allocated ground time.
- Complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip
- Airplane and landing tour
- Skywalk tickets
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
1620 Jet Stream Dr, Henderson, NV 89052, USA
During checkout you will be asked to provide your hotel info for pickup
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Las Vegas for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended
- Camera, sunscreen, photo ID (for anyone 18 yrs. or older)
- The helicopters are equipped with seven leather passenger seats plus one for the pilot. The seating arrangement is determined by the pilot based on the passengers' weights
- Daily: 7.00am
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...