What’s the ultimate way to have a Grand Canyon experience from Las Vegas? Try this exciting 7-hour helicopter tour. Enjoy a scenic 45-minute flight from Las Vegas to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Take in the breathtaking views from the overlooks at Eagle Point and Guano Point. As added options, visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk for a photo opportunity or swoop down to the base of the canyon to experience the stunning views from below.
Western Journey helicopter tour from Las Vegas
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a helicopter tour of Grand Canyon West
- Explore Hualapai territory
- Check out the views from the overlooks at Eagle Point and Guano Point
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip
- Helicopter tour
What's not included
- Fee to the Skywalk
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA - Maverick Las Vegas Terminal
Maverick Las Vegas Terminal located at the McCarren International Airport
What to remember
- Guests over 18 must bring valid photo identification for check-in
- Cameras and video cameras are recommended, as well as sunglasses and sunscreen based on the flight type and the time of year
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are highly recommended
- Parents must have proof of child’s age (government documentation) if they wish for a child to travel on their lap
- Passenger seat limits vary based on aircraft and weight
- Daily: 8.00am, 8.30am, 9.00am, 11.00am
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.