This overnight tour will leave you awestruck, as you explore two incredible national parks: Zion and Bryce. Commencing with Bryce Canyon, you will explore this giant natural amphitheatre, a photographer's paradise, with its multicolored spires and exploring it's distinctive hoodoos. After a day of exploring, gather around the campfire with your tour-mates, roasting marshmallows and getting to know each other before heading to your tent to rest up ahead of Zion Canyon national park the following day. Be prepared to marvel at the colorful sandstone cliffs and giant dunes, before strolling around beautiful pools or hiking to Angel's landing. Don't forget your cameras and your walking shoes to really make the most of this tour.
Zion and Bryce National Park 2-day tour with camping
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 48 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Marvel at Bryce Canyon's photogenic red and orange hoodoos
- Take a nature tour in Zion National Park and see it's iconic sand dunes and red sandstone cliffs
- Discover breathtaking hikes and walks in beautiful Utah
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- All camping equipment and campfire
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
- Park entry fees
- Experienced, fun and knowledgeable guides
What's not included
- Gratuities (suggested amount is 20%)
Please contact Bindlestiff tours at least 7 days in advance to arrange the exact time and location of your hotel pick-up.
What to remember
- Minimum age requirement: 7 years
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Physical walking is required for this tour
- If you are a solo traveler you will be paired with a tent partner of the same gender
- Please bring: comfortable shoes, lightweight jacket, sunhat, waterproof jacket, travel pillow, flashlight, towel, refillable, recyclable water container as water is not provided and warm clothes for the evening
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 guests per tour
- Thursdays, July-September
- Tour departs at approximately 8.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins.