Emmerdale tour of classic filming locations
- See the original Woolpack pub and Home Farm
- See many of the locations used in the show since the 1970s including the original Emmerdale Farm
- See how locations in the old Emmerdale village were used in the special December 2016 epsiode about Ashley's battle with dementia
- Enjoy the beauty of the Yorkshire Countryside scenes featured in Emmerdale's opening title sequence from 1998-2005
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CURRENT EMMERDALE SET**
First broadcast as Emmerdale Farm in 1972, this very popular British soap opera has become a must-see show for many households in the UK.
Set in the Yorkshire dales, the show has been made in both a Leeds-based studio and on location in Yorkshire. Although the current Emmerdale is now filmed on a closed set, this tour will take you to the original locations dotted around West Yorkshire, as well as a few sites featured in modern Emmerdale.
You'll visit the market towns of Otley and the beautiful village of Esholt in West Yorkshire - ‘Hotton’ as well as ‘Emmerdale Village’ - where you can stop at the inn that was once used as the ‘Woolpack’ in the popular TV series from 1976 to 1997 and special episode in December 2016. You’ll also be able to drive past the farm near Leathley where Emmerdale Farm was originally shot.
During the tour, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus on several occasions, stretch your legs, take pictures and see the locations up-close. Your tour will then return you to Leeds Railway Station.
- Registered guide
- Driver and transportation in mini coach
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Car/booster seats for children under 3 years
- Children (ages 16 and under)
- Seniors (ages 65 and up)
Scarborough Hotel, Bishopgate St, Leeds, UK
Meet your guide opposite the Scarborough Hotel on Bishopsgate Street (next to Leeds Railway Station). The tour will finish at the Leeds Railway Station.
- Bookings for this tour are not eligible for cancellation or refund and rescheduling is only permitted prior to the two-week period before a booked tour date. Any reschedule requests received within the two-week period leading up to a booked tour date will be declined
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
- March-October, Saturday at 1.00pm
- April-September, additional tour Wednesday at 12.30pm
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TOUR VISITS OLD EMMERDALE LOCATIONS**The Emmerdale Classic tour is perfect ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 05-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
barclays premier league: Watford FC - Wolverhampton Wanderers FC 27-04-2019 17 Occupation Rd, Watfor...
The first stop is the Dark Hedges, known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The K...