The tour will start in downtown Lima, where you will visit the Aliaga House, a viceregal construction delivered by Francisco Pizarro to one of his captains (Jerónimo de Aliaga) when he founded the city. Then you will go to Saint Francis' Church, which has a great collection of old books and an authentic network of catacombs open to the public. The itinerary will continue to the Pueblo Libre district to visit the Larco Museum, founded by Rafael Larco Hoyle in 1926. The museum is located inside a viceregal mansion built on a pre-Columbian pyramid of the 7th century and here you can see the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artifacts as well pieces of erotic art.
Half-day private tour to Casa Aliaga, San Francisco Convent and Larco Museum
- Enjoy a visit to Casa Aliaga and learn about its history
- Visit the San Francisco church and discover an enviable collection of old books and a lot of catacombs
- Explore the Larco Museum, chosen as one of the best in the world
- Sthrough the beautiful historic center of Lima
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Ticket to Casa Aliaga, San Francisco convent and Larco Museum
- Pick-up from private residences
- Snacks and beverages
- Children (age 5-10)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and the historic center of Lima. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking)
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and Lima historic center. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
We will begin our exploration by learning more about the ancient Peruvian inhabitants in the Larco M...
In the morning we will set off for the archaeological sanctuary of Pachacamac which is located at on...
Dama Juana is a unique and comfortable restaurant, where creole cooking is the house speciality, thu...
Mangos Larcomar offers you the most relaxing sea view! You'll enjoy a varied Peruvian and internatio...
During the afternoon you will enjoy a tour of the seafront of the districts of San Isidro, Miraflore...
The Indian Market, located near the Miraflores Central Park, is a place where you can find many stal...