Explore Lima's old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, packed with fascinating historic buildings. The tour begins at the traditional Pueblo Libre district, where you visit the Larco Museum, located in a beautifully restored viceregal mansion built on a pre-Columbian pyramid from the seventh century. The museum is considered one of the best in the world. Admire a complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver objects, as well as pieces of erotic art. Then visit the Casa Aliaga, a colonial mansion granted by chief conquistador Francisco Pizarro to one of his captains, Jerónimo de Aliaga. This is the only house from that time, still belonging to the same family. Continue with a scenic tour through the colonial downtown. See the Main Square, where you can appreciate the architecture of the Spanish Empire. Admire Lima's Cathedral, built during the 16th century. At the end of the tour, you will return to your hotel.
Lima guided tour with Larco Museum and Casa Aliaga
- Stroll through the historic center of Lima, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Larco Museum, chosen as one of the best museums in the world
- Enjoy Casa Aliaga and learn about its history
- Explore the Main Square, surrounded by historic buildings
- Pickup and drop-off
- Touristic transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Admission to Casa Aliaga, Lima Cathedral, and Larco Museum
- Snacks and drinks
- Children (age 3-11)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro. If your hotel is located at the historic center of Lima, meeting points are the following: Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking)
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro. If your hotel is located at the Historic Centre of Lima, meeting points are the following: Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- You should wear comfortable clothing
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
We will begin our exploration by learning more about the ancient Peruvian inhabitants in the Larco M...
In the morning we will set off for the archaeological sanctuary of Pachacamac which is located at on...
Dama Juana is a unique and comfortable restaurant, where creole cooking is the house speciality, thu...
During the afternoon you will enjoy a tour of the seafront of the districts of San Isidro, Miraflore...
The tour will start in downtown Lima, where you will visit the Aliaga House, a viceregal constructio...
The Indian Market, located near the Miraflores Central Park, is a place where you can find many stal...