Located thirty minutes from Lima city, Pachacamac is an archaeological complex built-in 200 AD. It is one of the most important Pre-Inca religious centers on the Peruvian coast. It originally belonged to the Ichma culture (although it was mostly built by the Wari people and subsequently conquered by the Incas); it was a place where Pachacámac, the god who created the world, was worshipped. The religious center, which houses several temples, operated for centuries until the arrival of the Spaniards when the fall of the Inca Empire finally started. At the end of the private tour, you will return to your hotel.
Pachacamac private tour
- Explore Pachacamac, one of the most important pre-Inca religious site
- Learn about the Inca and pre-Inca people
- Admire spectacular ocean views from the Temple of the Sun
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance ticket to Pachacamac archaeological complex and the site museum
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 5-11)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, the historic center of Lima, and Barranco. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after the booking)
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, the historic center of Lima, and Barranco. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
We will begin our exploration by learning more about the ancient Peruvian inhabitants in the Larco M...
In the morning we will set off for the archaeological sanctuary of Pachacamac which is located at on...
Dama Juana is a unique and comfortable restaurant, where creole cooking is the house speciality, thu...
During the afternoon you will enjoy a tour of the seafront of the districts of San Isidro, Miraflore...
The tour will start in downtown Lima, where you will visit the Aliaga House, a viceregal constructio...
The Indian Market, located near the Miraflores Central Park, is a place where you can find many stal...