Enjoy a boat tour to the Palomino Islands! On your way out to this paradise in the Pacific, pass by other stunning islands, and then once you arrive, jump in the refreshing waters to swim alongside sea lions. The Palomino Islands are located in front of the Lima coast, from the La Punta. On your way, you will stop at San Lorenzo Island, which is eight kilometers long. You will visit the Palomino Islands, two islands that are part of a special ecosystem, where an extraordinary fauna - composed of sea lions, local and migratory birds - coexists. You will finally return among islets inhabited by guano birds and the second-largest colony of Humboldt penguins in Peru, while you enjoy a snack.
Palomino Islands boat tour
- Admire the wildlife and the gorgeous rocky cliffs of the Palomino Islands
- Enjoy the opportunity to swim with sea lions in their natural habitat
- See guano birds and Humboldt penguins
- Live a unique experience in a real paradise in the Pacific
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Boat tour
- Boat crew and instructor in the water
- Chance to swim with sea lions
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Wetsuits and life jackets
- Snacks, water, and soft drinks
- Seasickness pills
- Snorkeling equipment
- Children (age 2-12)
You will coordinate your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. Pick-up is available only from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro. If your hotel is located at the historic center of Lima, meeting points are the following: Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel. You must be ready and waiting in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. PLEASE NOTE: The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences; if you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point (You will find their contact information in the voucher after the booking)
- Please contact the local operator before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro. If your hotel is located at the Historic Centre of Lima, meeting points are the following: Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel. The tour does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact the local operator days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You should wear comfortable clothing and rubber shoe soles
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel, and a hat. It is highly recommended that you eat a very light breakfast on the day of your tour to avoid seasickness
- This part of the pacific ocean is fed by the Humboldt Current. That means the water temperature varies from 7 to 19 degrees Celsius depending on the time of year. Neoprene swimsuits are available
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
We will begin our exploration by learning more about the ancient Peruvian inhabitants in the Larco M...
Dama Juana is a unique and comfortable restaurant, where creole cooking is the house speciality, thu...
Mangos Larcomar offers you the most relaxing sea view! You'll enjoy a varied Peruvian and internatio...
During the afternoon you will enjoy a tour of the seafront of the districts of San Isidro, Miraflore...
The tour will start in downtown Lima, where you will visit the Aliaga House, a viceregal constructio...
The Indian Market, located near the Miraflores Central Park, is a place where you can find many stal...