An amazing view on the glorious peaks of the Julian Alps from the highest mountain pass in Slovenia – Vršič, which lies in the heart of the Triglav national park. Enjoy the unique color of river Soča and the untouched nature surrounding it. This peaceful alpine valley is also the center of adrenaline sports in Slovenia. On the way back we will stop at the biggest alpine resort in Slovenia – Kranjska Gora.
Julian Alps experience in Kranjska Gora with traditional Slovenian lunch
- Visit Kranjska Gora and enjoy magnificent views of the mountains
- Relax by Lake Jasna and Lake Zelenci
- Taste the Slovenian traditional cuisine
- Transportation (Mercedes, BMW, or similar)
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour of Soča Valley & Kranjska Gora, Lake Jasna and Lake Zelenci
- Lunch at a local restaurant
Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklošičeva street 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not select a pick-up point, you will be automatically assigned to the Grand Hotel Union Business pick-up point.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum numbers apply for the Group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour operates every day at 8.00am