Julian Alps experience in Kranjska Gora with traditional Slovenian lunch
- Visit Kranjska Gora and enjoy magnificent views of the mountains
- Relax by Lake Jasna and Lake Zelenci
- Taste the Slovenian traditional cuisine
Magnificent mountains stretch as far as the eye can see, looking down on the charming town, a true winter’s playground. In the heart of Kranjska Gora, lake Jasna provides refreshment and a light tan to many whenever the sun comes out.
The charming alpine world ranges far and wide. There are numerous paths leading through a U-shaped glacial valley Tamar. A visit to the Slovenian countryside wouldn't be complete without tasting what Slovenian cuisine has to offer. Indulge in a lunch, typical for the alpine region, after a full day of sightseeing in the Julian Alps.
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour of Kranjska Gora, Lake Jasna and Lake Zelenci
- Lunch at a local restaurant
Grand Hotel Union Business, Miklošičeva street 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Ljubljana. Please indicate your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not select a pick-up point, you will be automatically assigned to the Grand Hotel Union Business pick-up point.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum numbers apply for the Group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour operates every day at 8.00am
Visit Lake Bled and get a bird's eye view from the thousand-year-old Bled Castle. Then head to Lake ...
Visit Slovenia's largest lake and see the unspoilt beauty of the Triglav National Park.
Spend the day touring the spectacular mountains and taking in scenes of breathtaking natural beauty.
This trip doubles up on historic Slovenian gems. Visit Postojna Caves to explore one of the biggest ...
Follow the River Soča by train, then take to the water via boat and visit the largest wine cellar in...
Spend the day in the iconic city of canals and bridges, somewhere everyone should visit at least onc...