Ljubljana is one of the most charming capitals in Europe. It’s crammed with cobblestone streets and ancient buildings. One of the best ways to get to know the culture is by attending this dinner and folk dance event.
Feast on traditional Slovenian fare and sip wine while watching locals perform centuries-old folk dances. Learn about Slovenian folklore, take part in traditional games, and enjoy a special gift on the way out.
All menus include (3-course menu) with food and wine:
- Welcome drink Teran Liqueur and Dried fruit “šklojce”
- A glass of local wine (red and white) OR non – alcoholic drink
- Traditional Slovenian starter
- homemade bread
- Mixed salad with buckwheat kasha
- Traditional Dessert
- Pork roast with peasant-style sauce, flying chicken with potatoes a La Chef
- Slovenian homemade pasta with vegetable filling
- Slovenian style risotto with seasonal vegetables – OR similar
- Chicken only:
- Flying chicken with potatoes a La Chef
- Pork only:
- Pork roast with peasant-style sauce and potatoes a La Chef