Emirates Airline Cable Car and MBNA Thames Clippers combination tickets
- 360-degree tour on Emirates Air Line
- Return Journey on the cable car
- In-flight discovery film and souvenir in-flight guide
- One-day River Roamer or single ticket on the MBNA Thames Clippers
- Entry to Emirates Aviation Experience located by the North Greenwich terminal
Take full advantage of the beauty of London from the Thames with this combination river shuttle and cable car. The full-day River Roamer Ticket allows you to hop-on and hop-off the river and explore the many historic and modern sites that line it. Roam around the stops at the Tower Pier, London Eye, Greenwich and much more. Then take the Thames Clipper to North Greenwich Pier and ‘take off’ on the Emirates Air Line with a return ticket experience. ‘Fly’ over the River Thames on London’s latest attraction. Launched in 2012, the Emirates Air Line provides stunning views across the Olympic Park, the O2 and London’s skyline to the West. This product also allows you to purchase a single ticket up or down the river if that's all you need.
- Emirates Air Line return journey
- One-day River Roamer or single ticket with MBNA Thames Clippers
- Food and beverages
- Child (5-15years)
Musement vouchers cannot be exchanged on board. They must be printed and exchanged at the following ticket booths open from 9am onwards:
Ticket offices opening times between: 10am – 5pm
But tickets are valid until last boat – 11pm
- North Greenwich Pier
- Greenwich Pier
- Canary Wharf Pier
- Tower Bridge Pier
- London Bridge Pier
- Bankside Pier
- Embankment Pier
- Westminster Pier
You can board the Emirates Air Line from either the North Greenwich or Royal Victoria sides of the river (nearest underground: North Greenwich) but please make sure you exchange your ticket first at the above piers.
MBNA Thames Clippers departure port: Embankment or London Eye Pier to Greenwich Pier or vice versa. – Customers can use any of the above piers to redeem their vouchers
Emirates Air Line
- Cabins arrive every thirty seconds
- Tickets are valid from 9.00am on the date selected
- Bicycles are accepted on the Emirates Air Line at all times
- Emirates Air Line has step-free access, and is accessible to most wheelchairs including motorised wheelchairs and mobility scooters
MBNA Thames Clippers
- Services run every 20 minutes. For a detailed timetable of MBNA Clipper departures and a route map, see here
- Tickets are valid from 9am until the end of service
- Ticket is only valid on the specific date selected, and there is no service on December 25th and 26th
- Boarding is on a first come, first served basis
- Musement vouchers cannot be exchanged on board. They must be printed and exchanged at the following ticket booths open from 9am onwards:
North Greenwich Pier
Canary Wharf Pier
Tower Bridge Pier
London Bridge Pier
Emirates Air Line (depart daily)
- Available from 9.00am, evening closing times vary
- Journey time: approx. 10 minutes
- Closed: 25 December
MBNA Thames Clippers (depart daily)
- Departures every 20 minutes
- Closed: 25 and 26 December
Experience breathtaking city views by air on London's cable car. At just under 300ft, the Emirates A...
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
Enjoy the Coca-Cola London Eye and its stunning views across London with a glass of chilled Pommery ...
Take a walk through Stamford Bridge, the famous home of Chelsea Football Club, while visiting the Ch...
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Stansted Airport a...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and other popular areas of Kent on this full-day tour from ...
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Book them onto an adventure to ...
Climbing on board in a quintessential British tradition in a one-of-a-kind environment: sipping afte...