Luxury Paris Day trip with Champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower and Seine river cruise
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable day in Paris
- Panaromic tour of Paris with professional guide, Eiffel Tower fast-track tickets and champagne lunch, and cruise on the river Seine
- Includes return ticket on the Eurostar (with Standard Premier Class option)
After meeting your guide at St Pancras International train station by the Eurostar departures, you will be on your way to Paris! If you would rather travel in First Class, where you can enjoy more spacious seats and a light meal with hot and cold drinks, you can choose this option at checkout. Just 2 hours 15 minutes later, you will arrive and your guide will take you on a panoramic tour of the city, where you can admire major sites including the Opera House, Champs Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe before arriving at the Eiffel Tower.
What better way to enjoy lunch than on the Eiffel Tower itself, one of the world most famous monuments? Your fast-track entry ticket means you will have priority access to the tower. Once you are finished admiring the views over the city from the observations stations, you will take a seat at your reserved table within the Altitude 58 restaurant. This famous restaurant boasts the most fabulous views across the city which you can enjoy while sitting back and sipping a glass of Champagne. You will then enjoy a delicious meal while soaking up the atmosphere of arguably the world’s most beautiful and romantic city.
In the afternoon you will take a cruise on the River Seine with spectacular views of the Notre Dame. After the cruise, you can explore the city or decide to go to the Louvre Museum (closed on Tuesdays) in order to see the world-famous Mona Lisa, as well as many other masterpieces. Tickets for the Louvre Museum will be available to purchase from your guide on the day.
In the early evening, you will head back to Gare du Nord where the tour finishes. Get back onto the Eurostar and think about your magical day!
- Return tickets on the Eurostar
- Panoramic tour of Paris with a professional guide
- Fast-track entry to the Eiffel Tower
- Two-course lunch at the Eiffel Tower restaurant Altitude 58
- One-hour cruise on the river Seine
- Guide with you throughout the whole day
- Light meal and drinks aboard the Eurostar (for First Class option only)
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum (tickets available for purchase from your guide on the day)
- Children (4-11 years)
- Senior (+60 years old)
St Pancras International Station, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, United Kingdom
Meet your representative outside Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop, next to Eurostar departures, inside St. Pancras International station
- Don't forget your passport!!!
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Should lunch on the Eiffel Tower not be available, a 3 course lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens with river cruise will be included with a photo stop at Eiffel Tower
- November- February 2018: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- March 2018: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Meeting at 6.00am (Monday to Friday) or 6.30am (Saturday) in St. Pancras Internation Station
- Return: arrive St Pancras Station 8.39pm
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Follow in the footsteps of Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi as you...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
These combination tickets offer you the chance to get to know London inside and out with a trip on t...
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Gatwick Airport an...
Follow your guide through the alleys of Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper once prowled. The streets ...