- Explore the Globe Theatre with a knowledgeable guide
- Dive into London’s past
- Learn more about William Shakespeare and his works
Visit London’s iconic Globe Theatre and learn about the master bard, Shakespeare, with this special exhibition and theatre tour.
An engaging and informative exploration into the life of Shakespeare, his London, and the theatre he wrote for. Here you can imagine the Globe in days gone by: in the heart of old London Town’s entertainment district amidst raucous taverns and bawdy-houses.
Globe Theatre tour
Incorporating lively stories of 1599 theatre life and describing the 1990s reconstruction process, this guided tour will bring the Globe to life again. Your guide will also illustrate how the “wooden O” still functions today as an imaginative and experimental theatrical space.
- Theatre tour in English
- Admission to the Shakespeare’s Globe exhibition
- Audioguide for Exhibition in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin and Japanese
- Children (ages 5-15)
21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT, Великобританія
Bring a printed copy of the voucher to the Shakespeare's Globe exhibition and tour entrance.
- This is a working theatre. The exhibition and/or tours may occasionally not be available. An alternative may be offered, due to events, rehearsals, and performances
- The weather never stops the tours. The Globe Theatre is an open-air arena, so if you are in the yard (the area
- surrounding the stage) on your tour, then you may get wet. As British weather is often inclement, it is advisable to bring rain clothes, especially in winter
- Tours do not go backstage and visitors cannot go on stage
- Guided tours are in English, however free information sheets are available in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Greek and Hungarian
- There is a complimentary audio guide for the exhibition only. This is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian and Mandarin. You can pick up your audio guide at the admissions desk at the exhibition, but it does need to be dropped off before you go on your theatre tour. If you choose to return to the exhibition you can collect another audio guide
- You can take photographs throughout the exhibition and tour. You may find something taking place in the theatre which prevents you from taking photographs (for example, rehearsals for a forthcoming performance). Your tour
- guide will advise you about photography. Please do not video the tour
- Drinks are permitted on tours and in the exhibition, as long as they are in a bottle or in a container with a sealable lid.
- You must keep items of luggage and pushchairs with you: there is no cloakroom facility for the exhibition and tours
- Tours depart every 30 minutes
- All times are subject to change. Click here for an updated calendar
- The exhibition and tour is open every day except 24 and 25 December
- Daily 9.00am-5.00pm
- March to October
- Monday 9.30am-5.00pm
- Tuesday-Saturday 9.30am-12.00pm
- Sunday 9.30am-11.00am
- November to February
- Daily 9.30am-5.00pm
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral in London lets you admire the the structure's majestic beauty. Designed...
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Follow your guide through the alleys of Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper once prowled. The streets ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Book them onto an adventure to ...
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in a traditional black cab and you will set off to Kent....